Portable gas tight Sampler for closed operation with liquid transferThe HERMetic Sampler GTX Chem is dedicated to applications where closed sampling is required and a sample of approx. 0.5 litre of liquid is needed. The transfer of the liquid from the sampling bottle to a laboratory bottle occurs by overpressuring the upper chamber of the sampler with a pump and using the small spigot at the bottom to fill the laboratory sample bottle.
A closed system exists when a marine tank vessel does not permit direct exposure and/or release of the tank contents into the atmosphere under normal operating conditions.
- Easy installation on 2" vapour control valves with quick connect coupling
- The sampling height can be read on the graduated tape
- After sampling, the liquid can be transferred into a laboratory bottle by actuating the pressure pump and then opening the transfer valve.
- The sampler is delivered with a zone sampling bottle if not otherwise specified. Additional spot, bottom or running sampling bottles are available
- Its very light construction facilitates its transport and handling
- Very easy to clean
- Low investment cost
- Fully compatible with non corrosive and corrosive liquids
- Special design for use on 2" HERMetic Compact Valves exclusively
A sampler dedicated to your application:
HERMetic Sampler GTX Chem With special FFKM gaskets, recommended for operations in corrosive liquids
Materials : Stainless Steel AISI 316, PTFE, PVDF, FFKM