Changing Electronic Box, Tape, or Sensor ModulesThe new series of Tanksystem Electronic Liquid Level Gauging instruments have been designed to allow the customer to change any or all of the three primary electronic components without having to send the units in for re-calibration. This video represents what is required to change those modules.
Because there are variations in the models and uses, always refer to your particular Operations and Service Manual to insure that safety and compliance concerns are addressed.
- SOLAS 74
- MARPOL 73/78
- IBC, BCH codes
- ISO, API, IP
- EC Directive 89/336/EEC
- EC Directive 94/9/EC
- EC Directive 96/98/EC
- National authorities (USCG, MSA,...)
- All major classification societies
- ATEX / FM
- Continuous temperature reading, ullage and interface detection.
- Easy access for battery exchange.
- High accuracy and stability.
- Chemically resistant to corrosive liquids.
- Sensor exchange without needs of new calibration.
- No temperature drift. No degradation of the sensitivity due to sensor ageing.
- Interchangeable adaptors for connection on different vapour control valves.
- Tape cleaning devices, window wiper and tape protection are standard.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Fully modular units. Change tape, storage tube, sensor or instrument unit yourself.
- Easy and detailed instructions in Operation and Service Manual.